Sunday, September 13, 2015

Driving Lessons Bridgend - 5 Hours for £55 - FiveDrive - Aimee Griffiths Customer Review

Driving Lessons Bridgend


"FiveDrive is friendly, affordable and reliable!"

"I'd seen FiveDrive pop up on Facebook a few times, and my neighbour had just passed using FiveDrive.  Once I looked into it, I was pleased with the 5 hours for £55."

"I started to learn to drive 11 years ago, but didn't like it.  Now I have two children and I felt I needed to drive.  I was expecting not to enjoy it, however, I enjoyed each lesson and the teaching methods."

"My driving instructor was Simon Mann.  Simon was very patient with me as I was very nervous.  He always talked me through each manoeuvre and explained what was right and what I needed to improve on.  He gave me confidence in myself to keep going and improve each lesson."

"I would 100% recommend FiveDrive.  They are friendly, affordable and reliable!  I was told after my first couple of lessons how likely and when I would be test ready.  There's no ripping people off, they are a good, honest company."

Aimee Griffiths,
Bridgend








No comments:

Post a Comment