Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Driving Lessons Porthcawl - 5 Hours for £55 - FiveDrive - Thomas Skalitzy-Newman Customer Review

Driving Lessons Porthcawl




"My driving instructor was relaxed and calm all the time."

"I was told about FiveDrive from a friend and they said it was the best driving school she's used.  My driving instructor was Paul and I found his teaching methods perfect.  Paul was relaxed and calm all the time, and that was great with me being a first time driver."

"I was expecting the learning process to be extremely difficult to get my head around, but with the help from my driving instructor and hard work, I found it a lot easier than expected."

"The Customer Service was amazing and, to me, was just the way it should be.  I would recommend FiveDrive to my friends because of the great teaching techniques and the friendly environment."

Thomas Skalitzy-Newman,
Porthcawl

Driving Lessons Porthcawl




www.fivedrive.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment