Friday, June 12, 2015

Driving Lessons Neath - 5 Hours for £55 - FiveDrive - Chloe Thomas Customer Review

Driving Lessons Neath


"My driving instructor was so friendly and patient, and made the process of learning to drive very enjoyable."

"I was recommended to FiveDrive by a friend.  My driving instructor was Simon.  His teaching methods were amazing as I felt comfortable driving behind the wheel at all times.  Thanks to Simon, learning to drive was a lot less stressful than what I expected."

"I would definitley recommend FiveDrive to my friends, Simon was so friendly and patient. He made the process of learning to drive very enjoyable.  Absolutely nothing could be done to improve the Customer Service, it was 10/10!"

Chloe Thomas,
Neath

Driving Lessons Neath





No comments:

Post a Comment